Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another doctors appointment

I had another appointment yesterday.  Only 2 months left!!

Everything looks and sounds great.  The doctor just did a routine visit...asked how things were, listened to heartbeat and measured my belly.  I love how positive my doctor is.  He keeps saying things like...perfect, you're measuring right on track, you look great, everything is perfect...I love it!  

We also talked about how the last doctor had me concerned about the possibility of having to have a c-section just because of the spinal fusion I had.  I don't remember if I blogged about this, but I contacted the surgeon that did the fusion and he thought it would be okay to proceed with a vaginal birth.  Anyway, my OB didn't seem to think it was a problem either and was surprised that the other doctor even brought it up.  That was relieving.  I really was worried about dealing with a doctor that jumped right into c-sections.  I mean I will have one if it is the best for the baby and/or myself, but I don't want to jump into it, you know?

Oh, I also passed my glucose test...no gestational diabetes!  Woohoo!  So I can continue eating all these brownie sundaes!  Nice!  :)

Hmm...I don't think I have any pictures for you today.

Ohh, no, I do...I got some hand-me-down clothes (which I love) from a co-worker who has twins...a boy and a girl...Cory decided to test out his daddy skills and dressed up Murphy...




1 comment:

TJOsMommy said...

Hooray for not having Ges diabetes!!! However, your mention of a sundae is making me want one now! LOL!!! I'm so glad everything is perfect! Crazy how there is only 2 months left :)