Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another 3D/ 4D Ultrasound

I went today for the free 3D/ 4D Ultrasound.  The baby wasn't very cooperative again.  He/she was in a bad position...despite me trying to wake the baby with OJ and soda before the appointment.  I did get to see some cute images of the baby while I was there...even though most of the time his/her hands were in front of his/her face again.  At one point I even got to see Baby Z yawn- it was adorable.  

I was very disappointed when I got home though and looked at the DVD they gave me.  They were supposed to give me a DVD with all the pictures and videos, and when I opened it I noticed that she only included a couple pictures and no video.  And the pictures that she did include weren't even the best ones.  :(  I'm so sad.  I wanted to be able to share more.  

Here is the best of the worst though...a profile shot of the baby...




No comments: