Sunday, October 5, 2008

I heart garage sales and ultrasounds!


Yesterday was a great day...I woke up at 5:15 am and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up, ate some breakfast, got ready, and went to an early garage sale.  I bought the following items, plus a book that I forgot to put in the picture for under $15!  How exciting!


After the garage sale I came home and picked up Cory.  I suprised him and took him for a 3D/4D ultrasound of the baby for his birthday!  We got to share this with several people:  Lucas, Patty, Dylan, Kerry, Martina, and Chris.  It was so nice to have them there!  

The man doing the ultrasound asked if we knew the sex of the baby and I said no, and that we didn't want to know.  Throughout the ultrasound he kept asking if we were sure we didn't want to know cause he knew.  Luckily though no one gave in, he didn't spill the beans, and we didn't see any between the legs shots!

The baby was being a little bit of a stinker and didn't want to show his/her face.  He was facing a little towards the back, which makes it hard to get a good shot, then Baby Z kept putting his/her hands, arms and even a foot in front of his/her face!  

You can see here in this first picture what I'm talking about (arms and hands in front of face)...


This second picture shows the baby's face with his/her fist at his/her mouth...


The next picture is my favorite, it looks like Baby Z is smiling and waving.  Silly baby!

This next one might be a little harder for you to see...towards the left side of the picture is Baby Z's face with his/her left hand pointing just above where its left eye is...


And here is a 2D picture of Baby Z's profile...


Someone that I work with let me know about this volunteer opportunity to get a free 3D/4D ultrasound, so I am doing that on Thursday.  :)  I'm so excited to see Baby Z again...hopefully the little stinker will be more cooperative next time!  

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Let me know if you can't make out Baby Z/ need me to explain any of the pictures anymore.  :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww Emily, baby Z is already adorable!

Em said...

Aww, thanks, I think so too, but I think I'm biased!

Matthew Cox said...

Great images! and in 3D!! My wife is a high risk with her pregnancy and has an ultrasound every couple weeks. Found your blog looking for Garage Sale stuff. I'm a Garage sale hound and so is my wife. She can't get out for garage and yard sales so we spend a lot of time at this free online garage sale.

Thanks and best wishes!

TJOsMommy said...

The pics are great! Your fav is my fav, too! It's awesome!!!